Thursday, May 30, 2013

Dr. Bennese Obtains Sports Chiropractic Degree. What Does This Mean For You The Patient?

I just received notification that I passed my National Board exam to officially become a Certified Sports Chiropractor. What does this mean for you the patient? Although I will be working with professional athletes, I plan on focusing much of my training on you, our "everyday athletes." Life itself is a sport.

Some of my roles as a Certified Sports Chiropractor are to provide pre-competition performance enhancement, post-competition rapid regeneration/ recovery, and to perform "prehabilitation" which is injury-proofing your body.

Chiropractic is absolutely everywhere in the sports world today. Hard to believe? The Medical Director overseeing all aspects of medical care for the entire United States Olympic team is Dr. William Moreau, a Sports Chiropractor.

No comments:

Post a Comment