Wednesday, June 6, 2012

My Personal Father's Day Health Tip

How many guys out there sit with your wallet in your back pocket? How many of the ladies out there see their men carry their wallet in their back pocket?

 
I was about 17 years old when I first was treated by a Chiropractor. I went because of a jaw problem which caused me to have big headaches (but that's another newsletter). One of the first things he told me to do was put my wallet in my front pocket instead of my rear pocket. I thought that was a rather strange thing to tell me since I was seeing him for jaw problems, but I did what I was told. To this day I always carry my wallet in my front pocket. It would feel very weird to carry it in my back pocket. I was always thankful to my first Chiropractor for telling me that. I have passed that important information on to my younger patients just like he did for me. For the guys out there who have been carrying your wallet in your back pocket for years, you may have to train yourself, but it can be done.

 
Give yourself the Father's Day gift of a healthier future spine: Remove that wallet from your back pocket prior to sitting. I see many men coming in with crooked spines that could have been prevented by doing just this one thing.

 
If you are guilty of carrying your wallet in your back pocket, and you are afraid it may be the cause of your ongoing back, hip,or leg problem, have no fear: Email or call us and we can evaluate your spine with state-of-the-art digital radiographic analyis to determine if wearing that wallet for years caused any structural distortion. We are trained to restore and rebuild your spine to a stronger, more stable, healthier position.

No comments:

Post a Comment