Thursday, January 6, 2011

Getting Things Done

"Those who make the worst use of their time are the first to complain of its shortness" ---Jean de La Bruysre


"Time Management" is a phrase I hear a lot from my patients. "I just need to manage my time better!" Taking the time out of your busy schedule to come to my office for your treatment can be challenging to say the least......it doesn't have to be.

In my opinion, you cannot "manage time." There are only 24 hours in a day. Period.

If you're like me and and want to Get Things Done is a stress-free manner, then I suggest you read my favorite book on how to teach the Art of Stress-Free Productivity and implement his simple and fun (yes fun) methods of getting things done. Getting Things Done by David Allen.

No comments:

Post a Comment